With the holidays fast approaching, we bet your Christmas schedule is filling quickly as ours. Here’s a few important dates to remember as you make plans for creating holiday gifts at Your Creation Station. Remember, your best bet is to give yourself as much time as possible to complete and pick up anything you make and plan on giving as a gift this Christmas.
Here are important dates to remember for the 2016 holiday season:
- The last day to paint a piece of pottery and have it ready by Christmas is Thursday, December 22, 2016. You will have to pick it up on Friday the 23rd.
- The last day to pick up anything in time for Christmas is Friday, December 23, 2016. If you need to pick up a gift for Christmas, please do so by Friday, the 23! That will be your last chance to do so before the holiday. All items will be finished by this day or earlier.
- Your Creation Station is closed on Saturday, December 24, 2016 for Christmas Eve and Sunday, December 25, 2016! for Christmas Day.
- Your Creation Station is open on New Year’s Eve, Saturday, Decemember 31, 2016 on our normal hours (10 AM to 7 PM) and New Year’s Day, Sunday, January 1, 2017 from Noon to 7 PM.
- Expect us to start playing Christmas Carols in December. However, there may be a few over the turkey day weekend.
- Christmas Ornament Workshops are scheduled throughout November. Remember, its easy to make a lot of ornaments quickly but they take longer to paint. Make sure they are finished by December 22.