Its easy to lose track of time especially during the holidays. Here’s a few important dates to remember as you make plans for creating holiday gifts at Your Creation Station. Remember, your best bet is to give yourself as much time as possible to complete and pick up anything you make and plan on giving as a gift this Christmas.
Here are important dates to remember for the 2018 holiday season:
- We will be closed on Thursday, November 22, 2018 for Thanksgiving.
- The last day to paint a piece of pottery and have it ready by Chanukah is Saturday, December 2, 2018. You will have to pick it up on Sunday the 3rd – Noon to 5 PM if you want it by the first night.
- The last day to paint a piece of pottery and have it ready by Christmas is Saturday, December 22, 2018. You will have to pick it up on Sunday the 23rd – Noon to 5 PM.
- The last day to pick up anything in time for Christmas is Sunday, December 23, 2018 – Noon to 5 PM. If you need to pick up a gift for Christmas, please do so by Sunday, the 23! That will be your last chance to do so before the holiday. All items will be finished by this day or earlier.
- Your Creation Station is closed on Monday, December 24, 2018 for Christmas Eve (and because we’re always closed on Mondays anyway) and Tuesday, December 25, 2018 for Christmas Day.
- Although we are usually open on New Year’s Eve, it falls on a Monday this year and we’re always closed on Mondays. So this year, Your Creation Station is closed on New Year’s Eve, Monday, December 31, 2018 .
- We will be open on New Year’s Day, Tuesday, January 1, 2018, however, we will be open Noon to 7 PM, instead of our normal hours.
- Expect us to start playing Christmas Carols in December. However, there may be a few over the turkey day weekend.
- Christmas Ornament Workshops are scheduled throughout November and into December. Remember, its easy to make a lot of ornaments quickly but they take longer to paint. Please make sure they are finished by December 22. We still have ornaments left from last year so if you haven’t painted them, this is your last chance.