Its easy to lose track of time especially during the holidays. Here’s a few important dates to remember as you make plans for creating holiday gifts at Your Creation Station. Remember, your best bet is to give yourself as much time as possible to complete and pick up anything you make and plan on giving as a gift this Christmas.
Here are important dates to remember for the 2017 holiday season:
- We will be closed on Thursday, November 23, 2017 for Thanksgiving.
- The last day to paint a piece of pottery and have it ready by Christmas is Friday, December 22, 2017. You will have to pick it up on Saturday the 23rd.
- The last day to pick up anything in time for Christmas is Saturday, December 23, 2017. If you need to pick up a gift for Christmas, please do so by Saturday, the 23! That will be your last chance to do so before the holiday. All items will be finished by this day or earlier.
- Your Creation Station is closed on Sunday, December 24, 2017 for Christmas Eve and Monday, December 25, 2017 for Christmas Day (and because we’re always closed on Mondays anyway).
- Your Creation Station is open on New Year’s Eve, Sunday, Decemember 31, 2017 on our normal hours (noon to 5 PM).
- This year we will be closed on New Year’s Day, Monday, January 1, 2018. Although we are usually open on New Year’s Days, it falls on a Monday this year and we’re always closed on Mondays.
- Expect us to start playing Christmas Carols in December. However, there may be a few over the turkey day weekend.
- Christmas Ornament Workshops are scheduled throughout November. Remember, its easy to make a lot of ornaments quickly but they take longer to paint. Please make sure they are finished by December 22. We still have ornaments left from last year so if you haven’t painted them, this is your last chance.